Monday, August 23, 2010

Microsoft Certification Exam 70-536: scheduled

Today I scheduled exam 70-536 "TS: Microsoft .NET Framework - Application Development Foundation" for myself on September 6. So cross your fingers on that day!:)
I trying to prepare to it in the evenings after work, but usually I'm tired and the material is boring in many cases, so preparing is not going very well. Anyway I hope that I'll overcome my laziness and will be ready on time.

Recently I got email from Microsoft about new offer - you can buy up to 5 exams together and get quite good discount as well as Second Shot voucher for each exam. Actually there are two type of discounts - 15% is you purchased 2 or 3 exams, and 20% if you purchased 4 or 5. There is also the special offer - you can pay additional 15% to regular price of single exam and get Second Shot for that. As for me the most interesting choice is to buy 2 exams - you do not need to pay large amount at once and you loose only 5% difference between discounts. So I purchased 2-exam pack and really happy to have additional chance for passing exam.

As for how to prepare I think it will be more fair to share my experience if I'll pass exam. Really, who cares about advises from the failure?:)

Wish me good luck and great patience!)

2 comments: